The Garcia's

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Elizabeth's first haircut



Today we went to take Elizabeth for her first kids haircut at "Fun Cuts for Kids." She loved every minute of it ( of course they had a TV in front of her with Dora the explorer while sitting on a plane) Christopher was hanging out waiting for his sis to leave the salon so they could play!!

3 Comments:

  • Hi there my cute little ones. I miss you. You both look so cute in the pictures. Hope to see you soon. I love you :0) Aunite Rebekah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:03 PM  

  • Hi there my cute little ones. I miss you. You both look so cute in the pictures. Hope to see you soon. I love you :0) Aunite Rebekah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:04 PM  

  • They never stay still for me to cut their hair. I have to deal with grump kids. This lady got off too easy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home