The Garcia's

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Scrapbook Crazzzzzy!


What can I say but I have turned into a scrapbook junky. Never thought I would utter those words. I started off trying to create some pages for Christopher since his album was a bit light compared to his big sis's and several hundred dollars later, I have quite a starter kit. I would be more in the hole if it wasn't for my dear friend C who has given me loads of stuff. I use her products religiously, they are great. You can find her products at www.mayaroad.com and in stores everywhere.

I am hooked now so watch out. The great thing about putting together great moments is that E and C can be involved. Since I am still learning, we are not real concerned about perfection. Just having fun and capturing the moment. This piece is from our "Wiggles" adventure yesterday on E #3 birthday. What fun we had!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home