The Garcia's

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Perfect Little Angels





On this day, I was trying to get a picture of E and C in front of the Christmas tree for our holiday card but C was not cooperating. He would not sit still or do what I was asking. I tried to do freelance photos but I could not get a pose I was satisfied with (for the holiday card that is). I did manage to get these and I thought they were adorable.

Christopher was doing what he does best, being mischievious. He took an apple ornament from the tree and put it in his mouth. He learned pretty quickly that it was not real. Elizabeth on the other hand was great. She was happy to let mom take a few pictures of her in front of the tree. Isn't she precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home