Elizabeth's Big Girl Bed

Elizabeth is so excited to have a big girl bed. She has been asking for one for quite some time. We hunted all over Lewisville to find her bedding. It was a lot tougher than I imagined. She has a queen bed and most bedding for girls in for twin or full. No luck so far so she gets Mom & Dad's bedding for now. The other afternoon she woke up from her nap and said "Mommy, I happy. I sleep in my BIG Barbie bed." How cute is that.


2 Comments:
Nina want to know if Elizabeth will share her bed with her when she goes to visit her?
By
Anonymous, At
12:04 PM
Nina want to know if Elizabeth will share her bed with her when she goes to visit her?
By
Anonymous, At
12:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home