My Very First Lunch Box


I decorated my very first lunch box tin, yeh. I decorated each side a little different. I used different techniques and it all came together pretty well. I am a chemical engineer so I have had little time for creativity in the past 14 years, but surprisingly, it's comming pretty easy for me. I am currently having some work space issues though. I don't have my own area to lay all my stuff out so our dinner table is full of papers, glue, food, milk, etc. I am trying to organize the embelishments and stickers to improve productivity and efficiency (you can tell I am an engineer). My technical background makes me extremely process oriented and efficiency is a must for a working mom who has little time for anything recreational. Anyway, more to come. I have to give a shout out to www.mayaroad.com for many of the products you see in the finished product.


1 Comments:
My wife is giving me a complex. She has all this hidden talent that she is pulling out of her bag of creativity. I need to create something extrodinary, maybe a robotic diaper changer for Mr. C. that works at least 12 times a day. Stay tuned for the pictures
AG
By
Garcia Family, At
5:37 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home