

Well, today is a big day for Miss. Elizabeth because today is her first day of school. She did real well and did not shed a tear. Her first words to her teacher were "look at my Cinderella backpack" She went off to school with a packed lunch ready to energize her for the big day.
3 Comments:
I can't believe how grown up she is! what a big day. it was also Sara's first day of "school" I love the blogs. Melissa Houston
By
Anonymous, At
1:29 PM
Awww! I can't believe she is going to preschool already! Where does the time go! Elizabeth is such a big girl now!
By
Anonymous, At
6:03 PM
Hi Elizabeth you look very nice. I love you. Hope you are liking school and learning a lot. Love you!!!!
Rebekah Garcia
By
Anonymous, At
9:07 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home